Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Long time no blog

It has been a minute since I last spoke about my journey. And I will fully admit it is not going well. The pregnancy definitley hindered the process. I am at a 35 gain and sitting. It's not going anywhere. I did join a gym but I am also severely anemic and am having a hard time with energy levels. So....I had my first iron infusion, I dont fee it did much, we will see what the blood test says in a couple weeks, may need another infusion. I also got a new job with different hours. so instead of working out in the morning, I will/am working out in the evening after work.

I have been reading this book, will enter the title later, but it's basically giving me some tips on how I can train my brain with the change of the WLS. WLS is more than the weight loss factor of things, you need to change your eating habits and your exercise habits, but most importantly, in my opinion, you need to change or refigure your mind. So the book suggest that when you are dealing with high emotional issues and you are tempted to go towards food, you go towards another task. So I am going to  work on blogging again.

High emotional? So I am here blogging. Why? What's causing my high emotions today? The twins are now 2 and Sakura is developementally delayed. She does not talk. Her communication skills are at a level of an 8-10 month old. In other areas she is about 6 months behind, and they are worried about autisim. But they are worried about everyone on the spectrum, in my opionon. So we are going to start on early intervention, and home stuff. It was just a lot to take in and i have taken it personally. I feel that I could have prevented it some how, or something. Of course everyone says that I did nothing wrong, but it's just me.

Ok. Hubby is up from his nap. I guess I will finish later.

No comments:

Post a Comment