Monday, April 16, 2012

Psychologist Tomorrow

So...here it is 140am and I am still awake. Why? Well because I am dying my hair. LOL. But no the main reason why I stayed up so late was because I had to finish my homework that I am behind on from week 1 of school...we are now getting into week 3. But I had so many things happen to me week 1...that I wasn't able to get stuff done. I am 1 chapter and 1 letter away from being finished.

Anyways, went on a bit of a tangent, so tomorrow is my psychologist appointment. I am a little nervous about it, just because I don't know exactly what is going to happen. I have noticed watching YouTube video's that people do not really talk about what happens at the psychologist appt. I am not sure if it's because it is forbidden or what. But unless I don't hear otherwise, I am going to come back tomorrow from my appt and talk about what exactly happened at the appt.

Alright, that is it for now. Gotta go wash out my hair and then go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment